Friday, February 29, 2008

Waived?

...so everyone is being waived now?...this has to be one of the only seasons that I remember where everyone is seriously loading up for the playoffs..when else could there be a commotion over where Brent Barry goes?....or PJ Brown?...Theo Ratliff?...come on..and I honestly think that there are only a few of these signings that will actually pay off in the playoffs.

I think that Sam Cassell to Boston could pay dividends for the Celtics,but could hurt Rondo's confidence..to me he wasnt that bad

11 pts,5 asts,4 rebs,shooting 50% from the field...

thats good!..I mean the free throw percentage isnt very good (60%) but I can live with that..its only marginally different for Sam's

13pts,5 asts,3 rebs 45% from the field...

and I get the chemistry he had with KG was good,but dont you think that it was as equally as bad with Ray Allen?(in Milwaukee)

Be careful.you can be waived next..

1 comment:

Brad said...

yea the cassell signing will definitely be hit or miss....I actually hope they are signing him for bench help instead of starter minutes...plus you can always use the vet...and I am an eddie house supporter, but he shouldn't be the backup PG for a title contender