Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Green Wins

RIP Seattle Sonics...1967-2008

It was made official today...they will be the Oklahoma City whatevers....I literally feel sick over this..and a mix of anger....somehow you can just up and leave when you have 2 years left on your deal for their arena(KeyArena) because you arent drawing enough...or when Seattle wont put up money for..which got David Stern on Clay Bennett's side....now which do you think gets attendance up..a good arena..or a good team?....I'd say winning personally...but I guess the NBA doesnt feel that way...money wins every time...even after repeated emails and texts about Clay Bennett not showing a good faith to keep the team there...actually..I wont even speak anymore about it...Clay Bennett is from Oklahoma City...thats all you need to know.....

I had previously said earlier this season that if the Sonics moved I would renounce my interest in the NBA.....now that my card is pulled....I dont know...if something moves me either way I'll report it here...because if I am done..this blog will be done as well...I'm not digging sports these days...

1 comment:

Muze said...

bennett paid $75 million to get the sonics out of seattle. that's sad.

seems like david stern could have prevented it, if he wanted.