Friday, June 27, 2008

Post Draft Thought

OJ Mayo didnt make sense to Minnesota..so he was traded to Memphis..hmm...okay..OJ,Rudy Gay and Mike Conley has all the potential there...I mean...right now...it wont translate..but down the line it will...Kevin Love to Minnesota to not help patrol the paint alongside Al Jefferson...I mean they can rebound..but undersized forwards to start...eh..hope those outlet passes help..

Seattle surprised me by taking Russell Westbrook so early...I wasnt sure if he could handle the point guard thing full time...but I guess he'll be okay...I had been hearing that he's similar to Gilbert Arenas...and that works right?..

Joe Alexander was so intense after he got drafted...he didnt smile once..he seemed really focused..kid is really good...not really sure how he'll play with Redd and Jefferson clogging his minutes

Is Raymond Felton out of a job in Charlotte?....I had been thinking he was the very very distant 3rd in the point guard discussion of Williams,Paul and Felton...he was okay...but I didnt think 3 years into it you draft another one..not with a center on the board I felt..unless Ray is going to score more...we'll see how that goes

Portland literally has 20 players..it seemed they would pick every other time and trade it away for another pick in the draft..it was wild....they somehow came out with Bayless and Ike Diogu..and only gave up Jarrett Jack and Brandon Rush...somehow...but they have easily become the team on the rise....Oden,Roy,Aldridge and Bayless running the show..I cant wait to see and support them..

Quick tell me who's Sacramento's point guard...after you stop laughing...tell me why they drafted a power forward..and not even a 1st round projected forward at that...continue laughing...

I want a nickname like Danilo Gallinari...his is The Rooster...I take it back....

I had no idea Mbah A Moute was didnt pull out of the draft...he had promise when he was a freshman..

You know when they show a player and they show "Must work on" section of his profile...is there anything worse than "Work Ethic?"...has to be...JJ Hickson from NC State got that mark..Lebron is very happy with that I'm sure...

What is Indiana doing exactly?....let me recap...you trade for TJ Ford and Rasho...get rid of Jermaine O'Neal...you pick Jerryd Bayless..you have Jamaal Tinsley...thats 3 point guards..ok...you trade Bayless...cool..for Jack(a point guard)...hm...still have 3...you draft Roy Hibbert...are you going to run?..or..slow it down?..not sure where you are going with this..

1 comment:

S said...

here's a theory:

they really wanted Kevin Love in Minnesota since there are lots of white people there

no? lol

don't sleep on westbrook.

i know you don't care, but oj mayo looked real fly on draft night. i may have to be a fan. lol.