Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Night

You'd think everyone had a mask on today...everyone didnt look like they did the other night...here's what I noticed

Golden State....2 games in...looks better than advertised..I mean I left them for dead in the post Baron era..but they pushed Toronto tonight to OT and NO in their 1st game as well...just something of note

Tyrus Thomas...2-17?....thats it

Andrea Bargnani made me really happy today...he looked like a real 7 footer...I think there was a stretch either in the 2nd or 3rd qtr where he had the ball on the perimeter and drove to the basket for a dunk 3x in a row...I hope its clicking

Is there anything more disrespectful than playing for less than a minute?...Well Marcus Williams should be fuming..he played 7 seconds for Golden State

I may think David Lee is a tad overhyped...I want to say if he was black he wouldnt be getting this overwhelming attention and nod to get more minutes and to start...

Marbury is inactive...ouch...

Darryl Arthur grabbed 10 boards while going 0-6....a nice surprise there..

No comments: