Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NBA!

"So Ryan..what have you thought about everything you've seen thus far in the NBA?"

Funny you should ask that question...since I have free NBA league pass for a little bit...here's what I've seen

-The mohawk is back....here's who I've seen thus far with one...Kings Kevin Martin...T'Wolves Craig Smith...Heat's Shawn Marion and Dwyane Wade...theres more on the Heat but I havent ID'd them yet...

-Minnesota will have the award for ugliest court this year...its 2 toned....inside the 3 point line is light brown...and everything outside the 3 is dark..you have to see it...then shield your eyes because its ugly.

-The Knicks are actually moving the ball quite well so far...and you know who hasnt played? Stephon Marbury and Eddy Curry...which is funny because D'Antoni has played the other 10 guys in the 1st half..

-Oden is out 2-4 weeks with a sprained foot...I wont say it....but you know what I'm thinking

-Rudy Fernandez is going to become one of my favorite players...quick

-Amare is sporting some awesome shades er..goggles?....

-I feel Mo Williams wont have much effect on helping Lebron this year...but it wont matter some how..Lebron will still be that amazing

-Watching Spencer Hawes and Kevin Love battle it out....I know there are sportswriters that are wetting themselves right now

-Michael Beasley looks dazed right now..but now that I think about it..he always does...but I like him..

-My goodness...what is Walt Frazier wearing?....I narrowed it down to Patent leather or plastic..

1 comment:

S said...

at least the tie is kinda hot?