Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playoff Time!

I'll be honest with you...I thought I had a little more time to gather my thoughts about the playoffs...oops..so you can get this blog on the road(via blackjack 2 sitting in a coffeeshop) anyways this is how I feel

Series no one really cares about:Tampa vs Chicago White Sox...people in Tampa dont watch Tampa..And I havent come across a White Sox fan yet...need I say more?..I pick Chicago

Series with most hype:Anaheim vs Boston...K Rod..No Manny..Beckett weirding people out being hurt..I'm pulling for a LA/"LA" world series..so I go with Anaheim...I think they out swing Boston

Series that people shrug at most:Philly vs Milwaukee....CC and Cole Hamels..then Ben Sheets and the ageless Jamie Moyer?...oh boy..hitting should be interesting..a true coin flip for me..I pick Milwaukee because of CC and they have a vegetarian in Prince Fielder.

Biggest gap that wont matter:LA vs Chicago Cubs...take a look at the records...84-78 and 97-64...doesnt matter now..I think that Manny's bat is the great equalizer..and oh yeah..theres 100 year thing people should take a look at Cub fans...regardless I think they pull it out here..pitching might be too much for LA.

No comments: