Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Morning

Well I'll start with baseball since its the playoffs and all

Last night was a real high tense game with the Angels and Red Sox going at it..it seemed as if every pitcher who came into the game,they would get themselves in alot of trouble and then bail themselves out...I really hope the Angels can make the comeback and pull it out.

Cubs get swept?...wow..I didnt have that one penned...I figured even if LA won,the Cubs could get atleast one....wow...for some reason I dont think the Cubs have the loveable loser label like the Red Sox did a while back..

The Phillies put away the Brewers yesterday...the pitching wasnt there for the Brewers..well neither was the offense to a lesser extent...regardless CC had a good run with them and I expect him to get Johan Santana/Barry Zito type money somewhere(despite my rumblings of his postseason numbers)

Ohhh so thats what the Washington Redskins are suppose to become?....all the pieces have been there..for more than a year..but everything is clicking for them now..the Redskins have pulled out the 2 most impressive wins I think of any other team..beating Dallas at Dallas and then next week beating Philly at Philly...and they didnt have Jason Taylor for either way...and somehow the super bowl winners NY Giants still fly under the radar at 4-0...how that happens I have no idea

Meanwhile the Chargers lose to the Dolphins?..my goodness...push the emergency button please..now..are you pushing it?..

6'7 point guard Shaun Livingston finally gets signed to Miami..after his almost career ending knee injury,glad to see him getting a chance to keep playing..if hes anything like he was,this is a steal for Miami.

And congrats to the WNBA champs Detroit Shock

No comments: