Monday, September 29, 2008

More Uni

2 more sidenotes on Uni's in sports

This is the 2nd to last time I will be referencing Oklahoma City..but they unveiled their jerseys for the upcoming season..they dont have pictures up yet,but it is on their website,check it out

http://www.nba.com/thunder/

The away ones are kinda decent..in a "I just stole a franchise from one of the best cities in America" kind of way..I'm still getting the slight bitterness out of my system still..3/5 until I see more of them.

Anyways I wanted to show you the Pack er...Jets jerseys from yesterday..
















Gross...they were called throwbacks from waay back...I need these to stay back..its like a bad mix of Steelers and Saints jerseys....gross.Never again.

1 comment:

S said...

Thunder jerseys are not cool. They look just like the Bobcats jerseys...or some standard Russell brand jerseys you'd get at walmart or whatever that say "team" on the front...