Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Timing

Everything is about timing...I hadnt found any lately..but I'll steal some to get some thoughts down here...

I'll start with basketball...

So Marbury was going to be paid 20 million to go away from New York...but wait..he's not now...and I think this is smart...1st and 2nd of all...20 million is alot to give someone to go away..Larry Brown got a alllllot of money to just go away and I think its a break in case of emergency situation. 3rd..and I think there isnt enough of this going around..he can still play...no he isnt a 20 point,9 assist player..but he can be 13-16 point,5-6 assist guy who can actually "lead" that team..he's better than Chris Duhon and Nate Robinson at the point guard slot,but there is more baggage with Eddy Curry and Q Richardson to just shake off.I think he can help,but it is going to be a big pill to swallow for everyone involved

Salim Stoudamire gets out of Atlanta and signs with the Spurs.I personally love the deal because I feel he can be the sharpshooter off the bench much like Steve Kerr was when he got there. For some reasons that still havent been explained to me he couldnt get off the bench of a bad team who couldnt shoot,but regardless I'm sure that Salim can take advantage of the opportunity given with the Spurs.

Footballing news...

0-3 Rams QB Marc Bulger gets bench in favor of Trent Green?...I dont think he's the problem...well..not the guy who should lose his job.Its not his fault really that he's been sacked 11 times in 3 games....11 times!...I would say that I give Green 2 games before they go back to Bulger...

Detroit GM Matt Millen gets fired...finally..but I felt like he could have lost his job at the end of the year..I'm not sure why 3 games in anyone would say..you shouldnt be our GM anymore..heres a few of the highlights of his tenure since 2001...

Goods
-Drafting Calvin Johnson
-Drafting Roy Williams
-Drafting Ernie Sims
-Drafting Shaun Rogers

Bads
-Drafting Joey Harrington
-Drafting Charles Rogers
-Everyone else lol

Happy Trails Yankee Stadium...the New York Yankees in the playoffs this year,Plaxico Burress for a week...tough times for New York.

Uni Watch!

Orlando decided to update their jerseys officially...










































Hmm...its not bad..a real progression from the pinstripes to now...I give it 4 out of 5

Milwaukee(yes Bucks) wanted a alternate(which I'm pro-alternate,every team should have one) and here it is..













At 1st...didnt like...2nd look..I love it..its simple and very 70s where this look orginiated...5 out of 5 here

No comments: